Thursday 18 February 2010

Ethel Austin & Superdrug Haul ♥

Hello girlies, i hope you are all well. :)

I went shopping today! As you may or may not know (i didn't) Ethel Austin are closing down :( so when i saw the huge sign in the window saying 'clearance sale' i couldn't help myself and had to pop in, here's what i got:

Some blue PJ's that say 'girls night in', i don't think these were actually in the sale but they were only £6 so i thought why not?

2 plain white fitted shirts, i needed something to wear when i start my work placement at WHSmiths next week and these were only £4 each.

2 Milani Nail Lacquers in 48 Mauve on Ice and 10 Glitzy in Denim, £1 each. I really like these colours and i can't wait to try them out!

My next stop was Superdrug. I didn't really buy anything interesting, just backups for what i already own that are running out.

2 Loreal Studio Hot Straight Thermo-Straightening Cream which were on buy 2 for £4, Tresemme Frizz Control Finishing Cream which was £3, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which was £3.99 (I'm sure this has gone up :/), and i also got some St Ives Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes which i forgot to include in the picture which were £2.99.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

No comments: