Monday 25 January 2010

A Small Haul ♥

I had to go shopping today to get my Dad a Birthday present, so i did a little shopping for myself too. Here's what i bought:

A Miss Sporty nail polish in a brown colour because all the nail polish i seem to own is either really bright or really dark and i just fancied something a little more neutral.

Revlon Colourstay foundation in ivory. I've tried this before and really liked it but i thought it was causing me to break out so i stopped using it but I've decided to give it another chance, especially since me and my cousin are planning a trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach in February i want something i know will stay on my face all day.

Maybelline Colossal 100% black mascara. I really like the way Maybelline Colossal makes my lashes look but i always thought that it wasn't very black so i was really happy when they came out with a darker version.. I did actually intend to buy a waterproof mascara to go with the whole I'm going to a theme park so i really want my makeup to stay on thing but i just couldn't help myself.

I also stopped by WHSmiths and picked up two more books from the Morganville Vampires series because they're on buy one get one half price at the moment in my WHSmiths. I'm really enjoying this series and would recommend it to anyone who has an obsession with vampire books like me, haha!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for an award hun

xox

Emily said...

I love colorstay hun, I hope it works out for you! I'd love to see how the mascara looks on you =) x

xcharleym0ox said...

I think im going to be doing some mascara reviews with pictures .. I have so many mascaras and iv never reviewed any of them.

xx

GlitterCandy said...

Ahhh the Colossal! Do you think (if you've tried it) that's there any difference between Turbo Boost Curved and Colosal???

xcharleym0ox said...

@GlitterCandy I've not tried the Turbo Boost Curved sorry. x