I was tagged by the beautiful Visual Aspect '87 for this tag, thank you very much! :) (go check her out).
The rules for this award are: Answer the questions below and tag 5 other bloggers who's blogs you love reading.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the desk next to me.
2. Your hair? Naturally straight but still straightened because i hate having kinks.
3. Your Mother? Quite annoying sometimes but i love her.
4. Your Father? A big kid.
5. Your favourite food? Pasta in tomato sauce with cheese on top.
6. Your dream last night? I have really weird random dreams but i can never remember them when i wake up.
7. Your favourite drink? Vimto.
8. Your dream / goal? To have a happy life and to always remember to have fun.. We're only here once.
9. What room are you in? My bedroom.
10. Your hobby? Blogging, makeup, theme park addict.
11. Your fear? Spiders, wasps.. Any kind of bug really, I'm an indoor person lol.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? No idea, living one day at a time.
13. Where were you last night? At home.
14. Something you aren't? Um.. That's a difficult question.. I have no idea.
15. Muffins? Chocolate ones!
16. Wish list item? MAC all that glitters eyeshadow.
17. Where did you grow up? Lancashire.
18. Last thing you did? I was reading The Morganville Vampires book 5.
19. What are you wearing? Skinny jeans, a top and a jacket.
20. Your TV? E4 + 1, not really watching it but Veronica Mars is on.
21. Your pets? I have 2 ginger cats called Oliver and Toffee.
22. Your friends? Don't have many, I'm very picky about friends.
23. Your life? Could be better right now.
24. Your mood? Bored.
25. Missing someone? The bf.
26. Vehicle? My feet.
27. Something your not wearing? Shoes.
28. Your favourite store? Boots.
29. Your favourite colour? Pink.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday.
31. Last time you cried? A while ago, can't remember when.
32. Your best friend? Mike.
33. One place that i go over and over? Blackpool.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Twitter and Blogger lol.
35. Favourite place to eat? Indian restaurants.
I'm going to tag:
Peonies and water lilies
Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)