Tuesday 22 September 2009

Collective Haul ♥

I know, my bad, its been a couple of days since my last post but I'm finally here with my collective haul! :) i also went to Alton Towers on Sunday so i might do a post about that later, or tomorrow. :)

So what have i been buying whilst I've been away.. not a lot really..

2 body butters from the I love... collection that's sold in Ethel Austin in vanilla and ice cream, and mango and papaya which both smell good enough to eat!!
A backup of Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation.
Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation (i think this is new, i went into Superdrug to buy the cool matte mousse but they didn't have it?)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner.
St Ives Apricot Scrub.
and lastly Garnier Pure Deep Clean Foam Wash.

If you would like a review on any of these please leave a comment.

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte. xx
:)

No comments: