Tuesday 1 September 2009

August 2009 Favourites ♥

Here are the things that I've been reaching for the most this month:

(Sorry for the bad dark picture, i just realised were in September now and rushed to do this)

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - My new HG foundation, it hasn't broken me out yet and i use this every day.


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent - I also use this every day, its great for controlling oil.

Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Lovey Dovey - Perfect for an everyday neutral eye.

Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Such a pretty blush, the bronzer is nice too if i use a little with a light hand.

Elf All Over Cover Stick - Perfect as a concealer, it really covers up dark under eye circles.

Elf Eye Primer - I'd say this is just as good as Urban Decay Primer Potion it really makes your eye shadow last and no creasing.

Elf Lipstick in Nicely Nude - Such a pretty pink my lips but better colour, perfect for everyday.

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Purity - Goes perfectly with Nicely Nude.

I also have a little haul that i want to share but I'll post that tomorrow, thanks for reading!
Charlotte. xx

No comments: