Wednesday 26 August 2009

ELF Brush Review ♥

I've been using these brushes for about a week now, so, review time! :)

Studio Complexion Brush - This is one of those brushes that you can use for multiple things, blush, powder, bronzer, etc.. It's very soft, doesn't shed, washed well, didn't bleed whilst washing, and reshaped well after washing. I love this brush, i think this is my favourite out of the brushes that i purchased.

Studio Contour Brush - This is perfect to use in the crease and outer corner for a more precise application of colour. It is very soft and the bristles are dense.

Professional Blending Eye Brush - This would have to be my second favourite brush out of the ones that i purchased. The bristles are quite dense, its really good at applying colour to the crease and blending colours.

Professional Eye Shadow Brush - This is perfect at picking up and packing on colour, i think its the best eye shadow brush that I've ever owned! What more can i say.. I love it!

Professional Concealer Brush - This is the only brush that i didn't like, it's very stiff and hard and too small to apply concealer to a large area. I wouldn't recommend using this under your eyes but i guess it would be good for applying concealer to blemishes, which is what i think I'm going to use it for.

Overall i think these brushes are really good quality for the price (£3.50 for the studio brushes, £1.50 for the professional brushes) they are perfect if your just starting out and don't have a lot of money. They all washed well with no bleeding and re-shaped perfectly after washing. I'd definitely recommend these brushes. :)

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte. xx

No comments: