Tuesday 18 August 2009

Golden Look ♥

I was playing around with some of my old Everyday Minerals stuff today cause I've neglected it since i stopped using their foundation cause it broke me out and i realised the blushes i have from them are really nice. I also found an old eye shadow that i got free from them for spending over a certain amount on one of my orders so i decided to use it and i came up with this look. :)

What i used:

Eyes:
Too Faced First Base Eyeshadow Base
Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in 12:01am all over lid (i think these were released around Christmas / new year and sent out for free with orders over a certain amount, theres the gold one that i got and i think there was a silver one called 11:59pm or something like that)
Urban Decay Smog on outer corner and crease
Urban Decay Polyester Bride for highlight
Rimmel Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black on water line
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Cheeks:
Everyday Minerals Blush in Pink Ribbon

Lips:
Too Faced Juicy jewels Liquid Lipstick / Lipgloss in Vanilla Ice

Thanks for reading,

Charlotte. xx