Thursday 4 August 2011

Marie Claire Freebies ♥

Good evening ladies! :)

I just wanted to show you what i found whilst browsing the magazines in Superdrug today. I don't normally read magazines but i like to have a browse occasionally to see if any of them are giving away any decent freebies and i hit the jackpot!


I got my hands on another one of the Ciate Paint Pots. I received one with my GlossyBox last month and i like it but its bright orange and that's not exactly one of my favourite colours and i wasn't really sure how much use i was actually going to get out of it but this one i absolutely love!Its called Wait Until Dark and its a gorgeous dark purple colour and it looks like it has a bit of a gold shimmer to it and not only do i love the colour and can't wait to paint my nails with it but i think the name is so cute too, its certainly fitting for the colour. The magazine also has a 25% off code for Ciate all you need to do is register at ciate.co.uk and enter the code at checkout, the code is valid until the 30th September: CIATE25MC

I also got myself a mini sample tube of Dove Intensive Repair Express Treatment Conditioner which is a "next generation conditioner with treatment inside" and claims to instantly nourish, strengthen and protect hair from split ends.

Have you picked up any good magazine freebies this month?

Thanks for reading, commenting and following!
Charlotte. xx

1 comment:

sarahx said...

i picked this up too in this colour, as ive never tried ciate before :)
x