Sunday 7 August 2011

July 2011 Favourites ♥

Hello ladies! I'm here to share with you my favourite products of July.

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in 05 Divine - This is one of those my lips but better colours, it has no shimmer to it but it gives a nice satin finish and doesn't dry out my lips.


Korres Lip Butter in Guava - I bought this after hearing Gemsmaquillage rave about it. Its great to use over any lipstick to give it a softer milky look and also great alone for moisturising your lips.


Bourjois Bio Detox Foundation in Light Vanilla - I originally didn't like this foundation when i first bought it and its been sat at the back of my makeup drawer for quite a while. I recently tried it again and found that it applies much better when you use your fingers and then i just blend it out a bit more with my e.l.f flat top powder brush and it gives a really nice matte finish. The only thing i don't like about it is that if you have any dry areas it tends to make them stand out more.


Loreal Studio Secrets Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer - When you first start applying this to your face it feels quite greasy but once its all blended in it makes your skin feel really soft and your foundation just glides on.


MAC Blush in Springsheen - Still my go to blusher, this has been in a lot of my favourites posts.


E.l.f Blush in Gotta Glow - I love this as a highlight or to give a bit of shimmer over a blusher.


Loreal Volume Million Lashes - Again i originally didn't like this when i first bought it, the formula seemed very wet but since its been sat in my makeup drawer for a while it seems to have thickened up a little bit and its now the mascara that i reach for every day.


Thanks for reading, commenting & following! :)
Charlotte. xx