Thursday 10 June 2010

ELF Haul & Review ♥

Hello again, i hope you are all well. :)

A month or so ago i did an ELF haul but at the time i was taking a break from my blog so I'm going to show you what i got and also give a mini review of the things that i got.

Left to right: ELF Nail Polish in Coral, ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph, ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink.

I really love ELF lipsticks, they're so creamy and don't feel drying on the lips at all however i can't say i like the nail polish all that much its very glupey and doesn't seem to dry fully and I'm far too impatient when it comes to waiting for nail polish to dry i like it to dry fairly fast and this one just doesn't, even if i sat for an hour waiting for it to dry i still feel like it would be squishy to the touch. Maybe its just this particular one but i don't think I'll be buying any more ELF nail polishes.

Top: The Beauty Encyclopedia Sparkle Eyes Edition. Bottom: The Beauty Encyclopedia Everyday Eyes Edition.

I feel like there are some really good dupes in these palettes for some Urban Decay Shadows but they obviously aren't as good quality as Urban Decay, I find the shadows to have a somewhat decent colour pay off but they are quite powdery and you do get a bit of fallout. These palettes are great for everyday use and great for people who are on a budget although the cream eye shadows in these palettes tend to crease like crazy and I'm not a big fan of the eyeliners that come with the palettes either.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following. :)
Charlotte. xx

No comments: