Tuesday 13 April 2010

Belated March 2010 Favourites ♥

Hello ladies, i hope you are all well! :)

Here are my belated favourites for the month of March:


dVb Blush in 204 Enchanting - Really been loving this blush lately it gives a nice glow to my cheeks.

N.Y.C Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent - I find that this is more transparent than my Rimmel Stay Matte transparent powder, its just more of a setting powder than a powder with colour.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 010 Summer Angel - Still loving this, i keep meaning to try out more colours but i haven't really been buying much makeup lately.

Maybelline Define a Lash Volume - I have no idea why but i seem to be reaching for this more than my Maybelline Colossal lately, maybe its the bright pink packaging! Haha! :)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero - Really love this, it really does glide on and stay on all day.

Boots Skin Clear Oil Free Mattifying Lotion - Really loving this, since my skin seems to be a lot less oily lately i find it much easier to control oil.

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Deep Clean Foam Wash - This is a rediscovered favourite, i like to use this with a cleansing sponge and since i started to do that i have noticed that my skin is starting to look a lot better. Yay! :)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

3 comments:

NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

Lovely post :)

i'll have to try that nyc powder as my rimmel loose powder is running out & that blush looks lovely !

http://cosmeticmsmile-x.blogspot.com

LipGlossGossip said...

I love the 24/7 eye pencils too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I have Zero, it's great! Though the 24/7 liners smudge on me if it's very hot.
Define-A-Lash is fantastic! I have it too and it works wonders! Yay for Maybelline mascaras :)