Thursday 14 January 2010

Photo Tag ♥

I was tagged to do this by Jen at All That Glitters & Sparkles. Thanks for tagging me! xx

The rules are:

1. Open the first photo album on your laptop/computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post the picture and tell the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

The first album i have is Alton Towers 20th September 2008 and the 10th photo in there is...

This is a picture of me and my cousin Nathan on Ripsaw at Alton Towers, I'm on the back row 5th from the left in the white hoodie with the hood pulled down over my face trying to not get wet lol and my cousin is sat next to me on the right. Me and my family try to go to Alton Towers every year and i always take my cousin with me because he loves roller coasters and rides as much as i do.

I'm pretty sure most people have done this tag by now so I'm not going to tag anyone but if you haven't done it and want to then i tag you!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

No comments: