Friday 27 November 2009

Sleek - Neutral Look ♥

My goodness, ignore the eyebrows lol, i think i need to go pluck!

Anyway.. FOTD.. I got to use my Sleek goodies! :)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion.
I used the light pinky colour from the Sleek palette all over my lid (2nd along on the bottom row), and then i used the bronzey colour (4th along on the bottom row) on the outer corner and brought it up into the crease.
I used the lightest colour from my Clinique Plum Seduction Quad for a highlight.
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil on water line.
MeMeMe Fat Cat Lashes Mascara.

Cheeks:
Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink

Lips:
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser.
And the Jemma Kidd Lipgloss that i got free with Bodyform, it doesn't tell me what colour it is but if you've seen them its the light pink one.

Think I'm going to do a review on the Soap & glory Hand Food and Heel Genius later on.
Thanks for reading! :)
Charlotte. xx

6 comments:

VampiressDoll said...

Wow, natural looks beautiful on you. x

Emily said...

The blush is a gorgeous colour for you =) xx

LipGlossGossip said...

Very pretty look! :-)

xcharleym0ox said...

Aww, thank you all! :) xx

Sarah said...

You are gorgeous!! Love the pinks on you, so so pretty :)

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Charlie, it up to you we can trade buttons if you like, just save mine the pink one in the right hand margine the same as my header then install the link when you go into layout and adding a picture, it give you the option to add a link, mine is http://mypassportostyle.blogspot.com .Or I can just add your blogs url to my blog list and you can start a blog list in your right hand margine and add me!Let me know which you prefer. Sharon xx