Tuesday 29 September 2009

September 2009 Favourites ♥

Here are a few things that I've been reaching for the most this month:

MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty - Such a pretty blush, i think this is my all time favourite blush.

MAC Eyeshadow in Gleam - A lovely pinky gold colour, i like to pair it with Urban Decay Sin for a very light neutral looking eye.

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner - Stays on all day, doesn't smudge, a really good cheep eye liner.

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Who doesn't love this stuff?

I love... Strawberries and Milkshake Glossy Lip Balm - I've been keeping my lips nice and simple lately and this is perfect, it gives you a hint of pink to your lips whilst moisturising too.

ELF Under Eye Concealer - Just your basic concealer, theres nothing special about it but I've been using it every day.

Garnier Pure Shine Control Moisturiser - I don't have to use a primer anymore when i use this, its great at controlling oil.

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte. xx

No comments: