Wednesday 22 July 2009

Pure Haul ♥

Yay, my Pure stuff arrived this morning! I'm very excited about this as I'm still searching for the perfect foundation, so i had a look on the Boots website and found this one and of course it was buy two get one free so i had to try some of their other products so i picked out two blushes in Peach and Shimmer Pink since I'm loving blush at the moment, i wasn't expecting the pink to be so bright but it actually looks really lovely and i can't
wait to try it!
I've never actually heard of Pure before and I've not heard anyone talk about it either but it does look like a really good brand. It's a little more expensive than your typical drugstore brands but not quite as expensive as high end brands, the foundation is £14.19 and the blushes are £7.83 each and the packaging is really good too, its kind of rubbery a bit like NARS i guess although I've never owned any NARS products, and the foundation bottle is made of plastic which i think is better than glass as it won't break as easily if you drop it, and it also has a pump which is definitely a good thing!

Anyway I'm off to try out my new makeup, thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me! :) Charlotte. xx

3 comments:

LipGlossGossip said...

Those blushes look beautiful. :-)

LipGlossGossip said...

Thanks for following and commenting my blog! :-)

Becky said...

i love those blushes! great blog, just beame a follower, check out my blog if you can :)

www.makeupme20.blogspot.com

xx