Tuesday 21 July 2009

Harry Potter - Slytherin Inspired Look ♥

The photo is a bit washed out but i took a load of pictures and none of them looked too good this one was probably the best, and don't mind my hair i was trying to keep it away from my eyes. So here is my Slytherin inspired look! Here's what i used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced First Base Eyeshadow Base
A light silver colour from my BeautyUK palette on the inner part of my lid
Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in Fantasy Island, the light green side for the middle of my lid
Urban Decay Mildew for the outer corner and brought up into the crease a little bit
Urban Decay Polyester Bride for highlight
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black on my water line
Rimmel Magnifeyes Mascara

Cheeks:
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty

Lips:
Avon Lipstick in Sheer Ice
Too Faced White Diamond Lipgloss

Look out for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff Inspired Looks, and don't forget to follow me if you enjoy my blog! :)


Thanks for reading,
Charlotte. xx

No comments: