Tuesday 26 July 2011

Well didn't that get off to a wonderful start..

Hello,

As the title says.. Well didn't that get off to a wonderful start.. No? I didn't think so either.

I made a post back in May to say that i was back and that i was going to start doing blog posts again but i just never really found my blogging mojo, its gone missing!

I'm really trying to find it again and so i have re-done my whole blog, had a good play around with the background, made a whole new header and changed all the colours in an attempt to get involved with my blog again. I really am quite liking it, all we need now are some new blog posts from me, right?

Okay, so i do have some posts planned. I've just made an order from ELF so I'm hoping to do a haul post when that arrives, and i was thinking about doing a product of the week kind of post every week where i pick one of my favourite products that I've been enjoying during the week and then doing a review about it at the end of the week and i also want to do a post on my makeup storage. Soo, i think i have quite a few posts planned and I'm still thinking of more that i can do so if you have any ideas or suggestions please leave a comment and thank you all so much for putting up with me and my erratic blogging! :)

Thanks for reading commenting and following.
Charlotte. xx <3

No comments: