Saturday 26 June 2010

Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation ♥

Good afternoon ladies, i hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather this weekend.


After all these years of searching for the perfect foundation i think I've finally found the right one for me! ^_^


This foundation is so creamy and smooth and I'm in love with it and i just wanted to share it with you. A full review of this will be coming up once I've had chance to use it for a little longer since this is only my second day of wearing it.

What is your go to foundation for this summer?

Thanks for reading, commenting and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

1 comment:

estella said...

Hmm I might have to try that one!

P.S. I'm having a clothes and make up blogsale if you want to have a browse?
http://summer-ranting.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-sale-clothes-and-make-up-galore.html