Saturday 20 March 2010

New Boots ♥

I've been such a bad blogger lately :( I'm so sorry i haven't posted for so long!! I've just felt so tired and unmotivated lately, but I'm back now and i plan on doing at least 2-3 blog posts a week, maybe more if i have a lot to write about.

So today is just a quick short post to show you my new boots that i got from shoe zone for £15. I just can't find it in me to invest in a pair of uggs because i think I'd probably ruin them so its just easier to buy the cheaper ugg lookalikes for me. I'm actually quite impressed with the quality of these, they're a lot better quality than the other regular ugg lookalikes which i find that the back of them seems to collapse really easily, but these don't feel like they're going to do that so a big thumbs up from me! :)



Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

1 comment:

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Those boots look very warm and comfy. Its good that they don't collapse at the back, just the other day there was an article about how all the fake uggs are causing loads of posture problems because they don't give enough support x