Sunday 14 February 2010

What Makeup To Take When I Travel ♥

I go and stay over at my boyfriends for the weekend a lot and i used to take all my makeup in a huge vanity case, but i figured whats the point in that when i barely use half of it.. So here's what i take with me when i go away for the weekend.


A foundation of course, either my Revlon Colourstay, or Max Factor Lasting Performance, or sometimes both.
A powder to set my foundation, currently Rimmel Stay Matte.
Concealer, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer for under my eyes and ELF All Over Cover Stick for other areas that need covering up.
I usually take about 2 or 3 blushes so i have more of a colour selection if i don't fancy wearing the same colour blush all weekend. My current favourites are MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty, and MAC Springsheen blush.
A sample size Urban Decay Primer Potion.
I usually take a few small eyeshadow palettes like the Sleek palettes, they fit into my makeup bag nicely.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero.
A mascara, currently Maybelline Colossal or Maybelline Define a Lash.
A selection of lipsticks, my current favourites are MAC Plink!, MAC High Tea, and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 010 Summer Angel.
A selection of lipglosses, my current favourites are Too Faced White Diamond Lipgloss, Rimmel Stay Glossy in Non-Stop Glamour MAC Lipglass in Cruise Control, and MAC Lipglass in Elle.

Do you tend to over pack when it comes to makeup or do you prefer to only take the necessities?

Happy Valentines Day! <3

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to take everything with me too! Great products :) XO