Thursday 21 January 2010

Skin MD Natural Review ♥

I was contacted sometime before Christmas by Skin MD Natural and asked if i would like to try their shielding lotion, the idea really intrigued me so of course i said yes! So yes, i would just like to state that this product was sent to me for free but my opinion is my own honest opinion from my experience with this product.

Here's what it says on the back of the bottle:

- Far more effective than conventional moisturizers
- Promptly absorbs, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield
- Finest natural ingredients together with a quantum advance in skin hydration
- Regeneration is fully realized within a few days.

When i was first contacted about this before i had seen the product i did some research on it and it seemed like it was for dry skin, well i have quite oily skin so i thought that maybe i could use it as a night time moisturiser but i was actually pleasantly surprised when i received it.

The consistency is really light and it sinks into your skin almost immediately leaving your skin feeling really soft (i was really surprised at how soft my skin felt the first time i used this). Even with my oily skin I'm able to use this as an everyday moisturiser without my face turning into a big oily mess by the end of the day which I'm actually quite surprised by seeing as I've always had to use a shine control moisturiser in the past. I'd say it has even helped my skin to become less oily because by using a shine control moisturiser i feel like it stops the oil, or absorbs it but doesn't solve the problem, but with using the Skin MD i feel like it's moisturising my face enough whilst still being light enough for me to wear so that my skin doesn't feel the need to produce more oils.

You can also use this product on any other part of your body as well as your face.

So would i buy this product with my own money now that I've had the chance to try it out.. Most definitely, i will be purchasing this once my bottle runs out. :)

You can find out more information on this product on the Skin MD Natural website here.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)
Charlotte. xx

No comments: