Tuesday 1 December 2009

Blog Link Exchange ♥

I recently found out what exchanging blog links means, and i did this with My Passport to Style, after doing some research and being completely mind boggled as to what she ment, haha.

What it is, is you find someone to exchange blog links with and you each put a link to the others blog somewhere on your blog page where people can see it, so that it increases the amount of people who will find your blog. Mine is over at the side under friends of xcharleym0ox -->

So what i was wondering is if anyone else would like to exchange blog links with me? If you do please leave me a comment and i will put your link up on my blog in exchange for you putting a link to my blog on your blog. :)

(Wow, i said blog a lot there lol)

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)

Charlotte. xx

2 comments:

♥ Chloë ♥ said...

Hey hun thats a really good idea :) I will do an exchange with you. Will do mine now (i think I know what to do lol!!) xxx

♥ Chloë ♥ said...

Love your blog btw :) xxx