Monday 30 November 2009

November 2009 Favourites ♥

Here are some of the things I've been loving and reaching for a lot this month.

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol 2 - I'm in love with this palette. It has the perfect range of colours and great pigmentation!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Does exactly what it says on the tin. Glides on and lasts all day.

Rimmel Lipstick in Summer Angel - I've been wearing this ever since i bought it, its the perfect nudey pink colour.


Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray - I love the smell of this!

Soap & Glory Heel Genius - My feet have been lovely and soft ever since i started using this!

MeMeMe Fat Cat Lashes Mascara - Gives volume with no clumping.

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Non-Stop Glamour - Another perfect nudey pink.

Pure Blush in Peach - The perfect blush for when you want a natural look.

MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty - A nice natural pinky blush.

Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink - Not had this long but i love it!

Sleek Original Palette - Not had this long either, but I've used it every day since i got it! I think some of the colours are very much like some of the colours in the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol 2.

What are some of your favourite products that you've been reaching for a lot this month? I'd love a link if you do something like this on your blog!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and following! :)

Charlotte. xx

6 comments:

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Great post hun,
we have such similiar tastes! I love dainty & pixie pink!
Im really wanting the book of shadows, looks gorgeous! xx

Nikki said...

I think I need the vanilla body spray... yummy! Great favourites! I think I might do a post of this!

Nikki
xx

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there,urban decay is great,Must try fat cat lashes though have a lovely week sweetie! Sharon xx

























must try fat cat lashes

LipGlossGossip said...

I love Dainty! I use it a lot! :-)

Unknown said...

I have the Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Non-Stop Glamour too hehe, love it and love the new applicator. I want to buy that mememe mascara so bad, just for the packaging lol.

xxx

lorien kate said...

I so want to try the Fat Cat Lashes mascara! UNfortunately, they dont sell them in Aus!
You have some really great favourites there! I love MAC blusher in dainty!