Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Mini Collective Haul ♥

I've been having to walk through town for the past 2 days to get where i was going and i just couldn't help myself from going into Superdrug, and here's what i bought:

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush, I've never tried dry shampoo before and I'm starting to think that washing my hair everyday isn't good for it so i bought this along with a bright pink shower cap so that i can still have a shower without washing my hair, i never feel properly clean without having a shower.


A Softlips French Vanilla Lipbalm, i remember seeing a video about Softlips lipbalms by Juicystar07 on YouTube and i wasn't sure if we actually had these in the UK so when i saw them i had to get one!

MEMEME Fat Cat Lashes Mascara, i really don't need another mascara i have 9 now.. Who needs 9 mascaras? But i couldn't help myself the packaging was screaming buy me! Lol.


Superdrug Camomile Toner, I don't really use toner for any reason than to refresh my skin before i apply moisturiser and then makeup so at £1 i don't really care if it does what it says its supposed to or not as long as it feels refreshing.

Superdrug Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, i needed a new nail polish remover cause mine is running out and i thought this one looked pretty good.

Thanks for reading, if you want a review of anything please leave a comment.
Charlotte. xx

3 comments:

Pyxiee said...

I use the nail varnish remover! its good but takes forever to wash off your hands/fingers!

LipGlossGossip said...

I love the Batiste dry shampoo in Blush! I have used the original but I didn't really like the baby powder smell of it. I like this one better because it smells good! :-)

Clearly Beautiful Blog said...

Soft lips is the best! let me know how you get on with the dry shampoo!
Just stumbled across your blog and am loving it so far. :)

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/