Friday 16 October 2009

Urban Decay Haul ♥

So i went on a little bit of a crazy Urban Decay spree as a Birthday present to myself, and here's what i got:

Firstly i ordered the Urban Decay Hall of Fame, and the Deluxe Shadow Box from Asos.com, and this was going to be my only purchase but I'll discuss that later. With the Hall of Fame you get an extra large Primer Potion, and 4 super cute mini sample size products; a 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero, the Skyscraper Mascara, a Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Timothy, and the cutest little Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy. Mostly i wanted this for the XL Primer Potion but I'm pleasantly surprised with the little mini sample things too.



So next i ordered the Deluxe Shadow Box and my god I'm in love with these shadows they're soo smooth! The colours you get are: Fishnet, Honey, Ransom, Graffiti, Zero, Peace, Shag, Scratch, and Underground.

As i said, that was going to be my only purchase but then i went onto YouTube looking for videos on the Deluxe Palette and i came across a video about the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 2 and i just had to get it, so i got on the Boots website and i bought myself one! ^_^

I really do love this, you get 8 shadows that are exclusive to this palette, which are: Perversion (also available in the first Book of Shadows), AC/DC, Nylon, Mushroom, Sphynx, Jinx, Homegrown, and Misdemeanor, and the other shadows are: Gunmetal, Ecstasy, Sellout, Half Baked, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, YDK, and Flipside. You also get a mini Primer Potion, and two 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils in Zero, and Bourbon which i don't think are full size but they're bigger than the sample size one which i got in the Hall of Fame set. With it you also get a little book full of looks and information about Urban Decay which is in the top part with a nice big mirror which i think is great for travelling, you have your eye shadows, liners, and primer potion in the bottom, and a huge mirror in the top, all you need is face stuff and mascara and your good to go!

I think I'm going to do a review on the palettes when I've used them some more, and maybe some looks using the palettes! :)

Thanks for reading,

Charlotte. xx

No comments: