Sunday 18 October 2009

New Makeup Storage ♥

Yay, my 50th post! :)

I got new makeup storage, i was keeping my makeup in a vanity case but it was just sat in the middle of my floor taking up a lot of space so i saw this in Asda for £4 and thought it would be perfect! The vanity case won't be going to waste though, i paid too much for it to just sit there so I'm going to use it for travelling and visiting my boyfriend, i stay over at his house a lot and i like to have my makeup with me so that's what it will be used for.

So what do i have in here.. Not much, when i see my makeup collection like this its really not much compared to what some people have.. I might do a post on what is in my collection drawer by drawer if your interested (leave a comment if you are), but for now..

I have my foundations, powders, blushes, bronzers, and concealers in the top drawer.
My makeup palettes, and eye primers in the second drawer.
My Mascaras, eye liners, and smaller shadows in the third drawer.

And lastly in the bottom drawer i have my lipsticks, lip glosses, and lip balms.


Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte. xx

No comments: