Wednesday 7 October 2009

Birthday Preview ♥

Look what arrived this morning! :D

Ghd's from my boyfriend for my birthday (which isn't till next month but he works so he can't be in to sign for packages so he had it sent here so i could sign for it)

So I've been having a very good look at everything before he comes to take them away from me till next month :( (and plugging them in and using them to make sure they work lol shh)


This is the Pretty in pink Limited Edition and costs £135 and £10 of that goes to Breakthrough Breast Cancer, so if you want them i suggest you hurry up before they run out!
What you get with it:

Limited Edition Pink ghd IV Styler
2 Sectioning Clips
Mini Hairbrush (great for throwing in your bag)
Heat Resistant Styler Pouch
And a ghd Tote Bag.

I can't wait for my birthday now!! It's so mean letting me see and touch them and then snatch them away from me lol.. He should just let me keep them right? lol. :D
(I did know that i was getting them, i asked for them, just in case you were wondering)

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte. xx

No comments: