Wednesday 8 July 2009

Loreal Paris Studio Hot Straight Cream Review

This is going to be a review on the Loreal Paris Hot Straight Cream, and the reason i am doing this review is because i blow dry and straighten my hair everyday and that requires a heat protectant. I have not been sent this product to try, i have bought it with my own money.

So this is what it claims it to do:

Hot straight, specially developed for use with straightening irons and hairdryers; makes straightening easier, gives a silky and long lasting result, whilst also helping to protect hair.

This product does exactly what it claims to do! It is not sticky at all which i absolutely hate in a heat protector, it makes my hair silky and soft, and it also gives it a bit of a shine. I also have really thin hair that can't take a lot of product or it starts to look greasy and this is defiantly not too heavy for my hair. When straightening my hair using this i find that its easier to straighten my hair and that my hair stays straight for longer.

The only downside to it is that when the bottle starts to get empty it can be a little hard to get the last bit out of the bottom, i think that it would be better with a pump but apart from that it is a really good product that i keep re-purchasing!

So i hope this helps some of you who are looking for a new heat protectant. You can find this product at Boots or Superdrug, you get 150ml and it is priced at £3.39

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte. x

1 comment:

Shortiee31 said...

I remember using this a few years ago and it working pretty well! :) Great review!