Friday 24 July 2009

Garnier Shine Control Moisturiser ♥

I got this a few days ago as I'm always on the lookout for shine control moisturisers as i have oily skin and i needed a new one so i picked this one out.

Here's what it claims to do:
Garnier Pure long-lasting shine control moisturiser is specially formulated for combination and oily skins that can be shiny. Its formula with white clay, zinc and an anti-bacterial agent matifies skin, absorbing and controlling excess sebum. Your skin is hydrated all day long with no greasy feel and is left feeling pure, with a long-lasting mattified look.

I'd say it does a pretty good job, i have worn this for the past few days and my skin has stayed matte, apart from my chin area which nothing seems to stop that area from getting a little bit oily, and its also my most problematic area where i tend to get breakouts (i hate my chin :( lol.)


In the tube it smells a little like cucumber i think, but when you apply to the skin you can start to smell the clay in it and it kind of feels like your putting on a face mask, it has the same tightening feel that you get when a clay face mask is drying, i guess that this would be the clay that's in it but once it sinks into your skin it leaves your skin feeling very soft and mattified. I also think that this is meant to help with blemishes too, it says to use if you have combination or greasy skin and suffer from shine, blemishes and imperfections. So yes i think i would definitely recommend this to you if you had oily, blemish prone skin i really like it so far and i think i may have found my HG shine control moisturiser! :)

You can buy this from Boots for £3.98.


Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow me if you enjoy my blog!
Charlotte. xx

1 comment:

LipGlossGossip said...

I have really oily skin too. I'll check it out. :-)